Visa Processing Information

decorative - laptop lights

Here you will find detailed information for administrators in MIT’s Departments, Labs, and Centers who work with the International Scholars Office. This section includes information about inviting visitors to campus in B-1 or WB status; requesting J-1, H-1B, or TN visa sponsorship for international scholars; and assisting international scholars working based on F-1 OPT STEM extensions.