How to Request H-1B Sponsorship

The designated DLC administrator should use the ISchO Portal, the ISchO’s e-intake system, to submit H-1B requests (for new, extension, and amended H-1Bs). Any questions about H-1B eligibility should be discussed with an ISchO advisor before submitting the request.

Please Note: MIT sponsors employment-based visas only for scholars who are directly employed by the Institute. Postdoctoral Fellows are not eligible for H-1B visa sponsorship.

Page updated May 2023